Thursday, April 06, 2006

Wake Up Call for all Americans!!!! The campaign of pacification

Today I did what I do most mornings. I got up and worked out I spend about 2.5 - 3 hours a day lifting and doing cardio. That is my time. At the gym I go to I mostly listen to my Ipod. The gym has about six TV's all tuned to the different MSM news networks. Well I will be honest, I am not one of those guys that goes to the gym to watch TV. You know who you are. But, during that time as I move around the gym I usually get to catch enough of the ticker news stuff that I get some idea of what is going on in the world. I also get to watch a little news like Fox and Friends while I am getting dressed to head into the headquarters for work. I got to say I am sick with this concept of Britney spears being news and what happened last night on American idols. Jeez your taking stories away from the TV guide channel. So why don't you let the TV Guide channel have those stories.

basically what really made my skin crawl is there was only five minutes on the Moussaoui trail. Wow what in depth coverage. The blurb was because former NYC Mayor Rudy Guiliani is going to be there testifying. Then it was off to what happened on the Idol last night. Uggh!! Talk about a drug for pacifying the masses; mindless drivel. The endless droning of needless info. In case no one noticed and it appears the majority of Americans have become so pacified by technology i.e. TV, email, cellphones, black(crack)berry that they have forgotten the important things in life. The trial of this terrorist or would be terrorist or sympathizer is being watched by the world. The world wants to know if we have the stones to try terrorists and put them to death. That has been our mantra since the war started. The problem here is the American majority is so pacified that Moussaoui could get off and you would not hear a peep from the Red Blooded Americans who were screaming for blood on Sept 12th. Think about it!!

Something else I heard from the talking heads that do color commentary on the MSMs talking about United 93 a movie based on the plane that crashed in PA on SEP 11. The talking heads were telling how people in the NYC theaters were shouting too soon after watching a preview. I say hell No! It ain't to soon! Frankly it has taken to long!. People in this country are forgetting about the sacrifice these people on United 93 made on that day. Watch the closer the movie gets the out of touch or touched liberals if you like in this country will march out the shrinks saying how the movie will open old wounds and make people angry. Hello if you have forgotten then WAKE UP!!! America needs to be reminded we are letting this wound heal to quick. We need to have a chip on our shoulder until the mission is done. That mission is make sure the world understands you take Terrorism to America... Then America is bringing some top quality Whoop ASS to you! Here are some suspected reasons Liberals will not want you to see United 93. First it is about American Values like courage in the face of fear and certain death. Freedom, the belief that is better to die free and fighting then to sit still and die a victim and get used as a weapon. Third, Love of your country. To love your country more then you love yourself or your stuff. This is what United 93 was all about. Facing your fear. Not being a Victim and loving your country enough to fight to the death for it.

Also the News should cover a little more Iran. To be honest I am only marginally Sorry they are having earthquakes there. Hopefully it will wake the people up and make them realize they have a government that could careless about them or their lot in life. There leader is a known terrorist from the Iran Hostage crisis. Bet you did not know that one did you. MSM glossed over that one. Iran has stated goals of destroying Israel and America. Iran is the biggest exporter of terrorism in the world. I saw it first hand in Iraq last year. Iran is working on nuclear weapons this we know. I don't know about the rest of America but Iran with a nuke scares the crap out of me worse than the USSR having nukes ever did. Iran tested a underwater high speed torpedo that is one of the fastest in the world and with a long range. This torpedo is clearly designed to destroy subs and ships. Care to guess who's Navy is in the Mediterranean Sea right now. I will give you a hint one of the two countries Iran wants to destroy. America you need to wake up and kill the wolf before he gets to our door. AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

America if you are part of the Majority then start acting like it. Get up off the Bench and start getting involved. Take action.

DON'T LET ANOTHER ATTACK ON AMERICA HAPPEN AGAIN. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

Vick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home